Working with us
Volunteers bring a rich and diverse mix of culture, life experience and expertise to our students.
How to volunteer
Volunteers complement and enhance the student-centered care provided by our staff. They enrich the school experience for our students and their families and, in turn, are often personally enriched by their experience in the Macquarie College community.
Macquarie College greatly appreciates the gift of time our volunteers give the College and recognise the invaluable contribution they make to the running of our school.
To be a Macquarie College volunteer, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older, and have completed your schooling
- Be of good character
- Hold a current WWCC number
- Support and uphold the religious and cultural values and purpose of the College
To ensure our students are safe and supported, we ask all volunteers to undertake the following steps prior to commencing their role:
- Provide a copy of their WWCC
- Attend a volunteer induction program at the College
- Attend a meeting with the Principal
- Complete and sign the induction form and return to the College office
To register to be a volunteer at Macquarie College click here and complete the form. We will contact you in due course.