Macquarie College is a coeducational K-12 school which provides an education underpinned by religious values and operating within the policies of the Board of Studies (NSW). All applications will be processed in accordance with our ‘Enrolment Guidelines’ and consideration will be given to the applicants’ support for the ethos of the College.
- Submission of application, supporting documentation and application fee.
- Application acknowledged by mail and application fee receipted
- Consultation with current and/or previous schools, teachers and referees, as applicable
- Assessment (if applicable)
- Panel interview of student with parents
- Admissions Committee appraisal of all applications
- Placement offers mailed to successful applicants
- Positions confirmed by parents with payment of Enrolment Holding Deposit