Volunteers are Great, Attend Our 2016 Induction
Needless to say, volunteers are an integral part of the success of any organisation. At Macquarie College we are most grateful for these people because their individual and collective efforts make a tangible difference to the lives of our students and the fabric of the whole College.
As a volunteer, you are an integral member of the support network assisting our staff and students.
In 2016, we encourage our many loyal volunteers to continue to work with us and importantly, to invite new parents to join in the fun of volunteering in our community.
You are invited to our 2016 Volunteer Induction and Morning Tea at 9:00am Wednesday 17 February in the College Canteen Hub.
At this induction, Mr. Anderson, Mrs. Buckley and Mrs. Bisognin will present important information relating to volunteering within a professional and educational environment, including:
- procedures and protocols for keeping our children safe;
- what to do in an emergency;
- procedure in relation to obtaining a Working with Children Check; and
- the range of areas of assistance available this year.
- Morning Tea will be provided as means of saying thank you but importantly, to provide you with the opportunity to network with fellow volunteers and staff within the College.
To RSVP, please call Juliette on (02) 4954 6222 or email [email protected].
Thank you in advance, to everyone interested in contributing to the College in 2016.