Macquarie College is committed to maintaining a high standard of school uniform. All students are required to wear the complete school uniform (unless otherwise instructed). The Uniform Store is the only supplier of the approved uniform. A copy of our School Uniform Policy is available via the MC Parent Portal and by visiting Moodle/School Policies/Student Management.
The Macquarie College Uniform Store is located under the Library, just next to the Canteen. The Uniform Store stocks the full range of the Macquarie College uniform, including both new and second hand uniforms.
- Munch Monitor Online Orders for Uniform Store – Parent Information | New Account Registration
- Download the Uniform Store Price List – Updated 8 October 2019.
- Download the Terms for Consignment Items – as at 26 November 2018.
- Booking Uniform & Blazer fitting appointments via School Online Booking System.
For all enquiries, contact
Mrs Leslie Eldridge
Uniform Store Coordinator
Phone (02) 4954 6222 ext. 7
Email Uniform Store
- Monday 27th April 7am – 6pm
- Tuesday 28th April 8am – 4pm
- Thursday 30th April 8am – 4pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays
8.00am – 4.00pm