The College operates within the policies of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) (formerly BOSTES) and Seventh-day Adventist Schools (Northern NSW). All applications will be processed fairly and equitably within the policies of these organisations and the Macquarie College School Council.
All applications are processed in the following way:
- Submission of application, supporting documentation and payment of application fee
- Application acknowledged by mail and application fee receipted
- Consultation with current and/or previous schools, teachers and referees, as applicable
- Assessment (if applicable)
- Panel interview of student with parents
- Admissions Committee appraisal of all applications
- Placement offers mailed to successful applicants
- Positions confirmed by parents with payment of Enrolment Holding Deposit.
GENERAL ENROLMENT ENQUIRY & REQUESTS FOR A PERSONAL TOUR
If you have any questions regarding the enrolment process, availability of school places, or would like to book a personal tour with our College Registrar, please complete the form below. A member of our Administration team will respond to your enquiry shortly.
Personal tours are usually conducted at 9am on Monday, Thursday and Friday mornings. Please indicate your preferred day and time via the form below. Alternative times are available upon request.