The College operates within the policies of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) (formerly BOSTES) and Seventh-day Adventist Schools (Northern NSW). All applications will be processed fairly and equitably within the policies of these organisations and the Macquarie College School Council.
All applications are processed in the following way:
- Submission of application, supporting documentation and payment of application fee
- Application acknowledged by mail and application fee receipted
- Consultation with current and/or previous schools, teachers and referees, as applicable
- Assessment (if applicable)
- Panel interview of student with parents
- Admissions Committee appraisal of all applications
- Placement offers mailed to successful applicants
- Positions confirmed by parents with payment of Enrolment Holding Deposit.